Friday, June 1, 2007

Baby Murphy

We had our ultrasound yesterday afternoon (we are 19 weeks pregnant now...almost half way and we can't even believe it) and everything went GREAT! The little guy/gal (that is right...we did not find out and I held out for those of you that thought I would cave :)) is doing great and all measurements and organs are forming as they should. Now I am just ready to feel some movement and to look a little more prego! Enjoy the pictures of Baby Murphy!


Can't you see my cute little nose!


Look at me crossing my little legs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo for Baby Slim!!!!! I am so excited to be an aunt again!!!! I love the one of him/her crossing the legs!! He/she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Aunt MJ

Anonymous said...

I love that cute profile! Love, Meme