Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nursery Under Construction!

We are diligently working on getting the nursery ready for the furniture to be delivered at the end of August. We wanted to share with you the progress of the room, so here it is with the green paint up on the walls. We are super happy with the color and can't wait to see the room when it is all done! :)

Not sure what the funky rainbow circles are on the wall...I am sure the sun had something to do with that.


Owen just wanted to say HI...he really has not gotten much love on this blog site! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Owen!! Yay!! He looks great and I'm glad that he finally got some love here. You know that I'll always love Owen .. probably even more than the baby:)

The nursery looks great. I look forward to seeing it come together.

Thanks for the bday wishes. I can't wait to catch-up soon.

Take care and give Owen some love from me!
Morrow