Monday, October 1, 2007

Butler Bulldog Beauty Contest

Pat, Owen and I attended the Butler Bulldog Beauty Contest (an annual homecoming tradition at Butler University) with the McCulloch Family (Mike, Kelly, Baxter, Katie and soon to arrive - Izzy) on Saturday morning. Although Owen was not too happy with me for making him wear a Halloween contest (you can kind of tell he is crabby in the pictures), we all had a good time! We all walked away empty handed from winning a category, but we brought home treats which made our four legged friends very happy! :)

Seriously...are you really making me do this?

Owen on the runway

The McCulloch Family

The Murphy Family

Dad...please save me because Mom is NUTS! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nursery is beautiful! Such a big change from when I saw it the other day. You guys worked hard.

Owen is as adorable as ever. I love the pumpkin costume .. I would have given him a blue ribbon.

Hope that you are resting!!

Take care,
Morrow