Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Connor's Baptism

We had a wonderful weekend with family and friends to celebrate Connor's baptism. My parents flew in from Florida, Ryan, Jeni, Cole, Ben and Julia came down from Chicago and Maryjane and Jon came up from Bloomington.

Connor was perfect during the ceremony and didn't even mind the water on his head...the practice with the baths paid off! :)

We then came back to our house for a party and had a great time. Thank you to everyone for coming down or up or over to celebrate Connor's big day. We appreciate it! :)

And, once again I am the bad Mom with the camera...I gave the camera to Julia to use during the ceremony and the battery died (guess I should have checked that before we left!)! So, more pictures will be added after I get my Mom's pictures once she downloads them!

Proud parents

Happy Grandma

Daddy and his "mini-me"

Connor, Pat and God-mother (Eileen Countryman) with Connor's white cloth from the church

1 comment:

Sue said...

YEA! So cute. I am glad y'all had a great weekend.