Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Fun

We have had a great summer and have stayed pretty busy. Here are some recent pictures from some of these events as well as just some candids of Connor.

I have also added some new albums with more photos to the Murphy Family Picture Site at the link to the right, so check those out as well!


First time eating lasagna...YUM!

Drinking out of my "big boy" Connor cup

We had a play date with the Wrights and Hendrichs a few weeks ago and got to play in the pool with Dana, Heather, Lucas, Gavin, Koy and Quin. We had a great time! Here are a few pictures of Connor inspecting a paint brush and Koy dressed up as Spiderman!




I love my backyard pool!

Grandma's bracelet helped entertain me before lunch...

Hanging out with Grandpa

Playing at the Laughlins...Jameson was very nice and shared all of his toys with me.

No comments: