Friday, December 19, 2008

New Boots

I bought Connor some Lightening McQueen (Cars) boots at Target the other day just so that he would have something water proof to wear in the snow/rain over the winter. They were a little big (eve the XS was a little big), but I decided to get them anyway as I was not planning to spend a great amount on "snow" boots this year and these were in my price range. Well, I did not know what I was getting myself in to as he LOVES them and wants to wear them all the time. Like I said, they are a little big, but he is managing to get around in them. They fall off all the time when I am carrying him, but I am the one that has to deal with that, not Connor! :) Check him out in his new boots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D:
Those are great boots! I enjoyed all your family pics. Glad your all back and feeling better.

B O B