Sunday, October 25, 2009

Connor's 2nd Birthday

What a fun day! We had Ga Ga Kris over for breakfast (donuts, Ga Ga's doughboys and Da Da's famous scrambled eggs) and some present opening. Then, we had a little birthday party later that day. Thanks to everyone for making Connor's second birthday so special!

** Note: This is just a sampling of the pictures from the day. Please see our Shutterfly site (to the right) for all the photos.
The only picture out of order...Connor having fun with Ga Ga Kris while we were waiting for his party guests to arrive.

Birthday candles in my birthday dough boy!
Gifts from Mama, Dada, Ga Ga Kris and Ga Ga Tom


LOVED my new Elmo. He gives kisses!



The firetruck was a hit as well!

New Bob Sanders Colts jersey...mine from last year was a onsie!


He really enjoyed everyone singing to him and blowing out the candles!




Unfortunately the Willis family could not make my party, so we celebrated a little early with a week night dinner at Highland. They were kind and gave me my gift that night. I LOVE IT! It was my favorite toy I played with at Carter's, so it was perfect!

No comments: