Friday, August 13, 2010

NO MORE DIAPERS!

It is official...Connor is out of diapers and in big boy undies! :) We stayed home all week last week to "get the job done" and although there were some stressful times (I am sure mostly for Mommy), he had picked it up pretty good by Wednesday. As a reward for a "job well done", we celebrated at Monkey Joe's that Friday with Grandma and Grandpa Pucci. Here are some fun pictures of Connor "bouncing" at Monkey Joe's.
Going down the slide all by himself!

Climbing all by himself...the last time we went was in January (it was hard for me to take him as he wants me to jump with him and being pregnant, I couldn't do that! :)) he always needed help. Such a big boy!

Going down the big slide with Grandpa Tom

He loves to jump with all the zoo animals...and free falling in to this circle. This is his favorite area at Monkey Joe's.

Not sure Grandpa Tom knew what he was up for when I told him we were going to Monkey Joe's! :)

Being a monkey at Monkey Joe's...he sure does love this place! :) Way to go Connor!

3 comments:

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

connor - way to go on the big boy undies!!! that is awesome that you are out of diapers just in time for your baby sister to arrive :) (well not for at least 5-7 more weeks, right?) :)

Sue said...

All I can say is: Kudos to you and I am so jealous! Send some of that potty karma my way.

I swear Carter is going to Kindergarten in diapers! ha!

Habeggers said...

Yay for Conner! So glad it has gone well!