Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Busy

We have been busy, but we sure have been having fun!

Auntie Erin came to visit last week from Minnesota (I regret to say that I did not take one picture :() and we had a blast! She really enjoyed meeting Erin and spending time with Connor and I enjoyed having my best friend around for a few days. Love you and miss you tons!
Then, Auntie Honey came to visit for a few days after Erin left and we had a great time as well. It was great having an extra set of hands around and I got a ton done while Auntie Honey spent a lot of time holding Erin and playing with Connor. Auntie Honey was much better with her camera, so here are some pictures!
Connor is a great big brother!


Tummy Time
Rocking my hood...

Big mouth smile

Serious

Me and my Mommy

Having fun

Fireman Connor

Looking cute while playing with the new Mickey Camper Auntie Honey got him for his birthday!

No comments: