Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chicago Trip July 2011

The kids and I took a trip up to Chicago at the end of July and had a great time! We started off visiting Erin, Cole, Kendall and the Cowan family and had an AMAZING time! I was so nice to spend some quality time with my BFF and I miss her a ton!
After the visit with Erin, we made our way to Ben and Julia's to spend some time with Griffin AND our adorable new nephew/cousin Duncan. We had a wonderful time and I hope my visit was helpful to the new family!
Sorry the pictures are in a weird order...I had a little trouble downloading (what's new! :)).
Connor making his own pizza at lunch with Auntie Honey. Such a cute idea and he LOVED it!
After lunch, Connor was able to ride in Auntie Honey's cool "fast" car as he calls it when we went out for ice cream. He is still talking about his ride with Auntie Honey!
Don't they look cool! :)
Erin at lunch
Connor at lunch with his new guy
Group shot
Our adorable brand new nephew/cousin Duncan Caldwell Pucci
All four Pucci grandchildren (BEFORE Erin took a head dive off of the couch!): Connor, Duncan, Erin and Griffin
Unfortunately the only picture I took from our time with Erin, Kendall and Cole. The kids watching a movie/having a sleep over together. TOO CUTE! :)

No comments: