Saturday, November 17, 2012

iPhone Dump

I recently took all my pictures from my iPhone and transferred them to my computer.  There are some I don't to forget, so that is basically what this post is!  :)
 
Hanging with Aunt Kate!

Erin not really happy about a group photo!

Brother and sister

LOVE this picture!  Connor's first day of school last year (2011-2012 school year) and Erin's look just kills me!

Erin in my Winnie the Pooh dress from when I was little.

Cousins!  Leah and Erin..BFF!

I was on the phone last Thanksgiving and Connor decided to be like Daddy!


Connor and his infamous "guys".  Had to capture this on film!

Watching Beauty and the Beast and Hollywood Studio November 2011

Christmas Cookies 2011

Polar Bear Express December 2011

LOVE this picture of my three loves!

Erin ready for Thanksgiving dinner (2011)

Connor watching Beauty and the Beast with Grandma Kris



Shamrock Shuffle 2012


Sliding at Holiday Park



Connor wants to be an "Animal Scientist" when he grows up and was IN LOVE with Ben and Julia's new puppy earlier this year.

My little IU basketball fan!

Connor's First Sleepover with his best buddy, Chase!




First baseball season

A copycat sister!

No words for this one!

Indians game Summer 2012

Fun at the Children's Museum with the Morellis

First horse ride at Epworth's Year End Celebration

Oreo Stealer!  I was cooking dinner and someone grabbed the Oreos, ran outside and began to eat!

Korbin and Connor at the Indians game

They made it on the big screen!

Gymnastics with Tyson, Reese and Brooke...before they got to participate!

Summer fun!

Zac Brown Band Concert

Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw concert...BEST TICKETS EVER!

Tim McGraw

Pre concert tailgate

With the Thomas'

Daddy and his little girl

LOVE

Halloween 2012

The gifts Daddy brought back from Ireland

FOR REAL!  Snuggling up after a long day at school!


 
Connor made a museum with all of his Legos and "guys".  It was really cool!


Erin's first movie - Hotel Transylvania September 2011


 

No comments: