Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here are some pictures from Connor's first St. Patrick's Day! We met up with the Countryman clan and the Morelli's at Pat Flynn's for lunch. Then, headed to Penny and Bob's for corned beef and cabbage. Happy St. Patty's Day! :)


Thanks for the cute onesie, Meme! Sorry I could not wear it all day! It lasted about 20 minutes before I pooped all over it! :)

Sofia Morelli shows off her Irish spirit

So does Dominic! :)

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Olivia Countryman, Ali O'Brien and Sofia Morelli


Aunt Maryjane and Uncle Jon...Thank you so much for my cute jacket/sweatshirt. I LOVE IT! :) Mom finally got Owen to sit close enough to me to take a good picture.

Andrea and D...how cool are those Bud Light bottles!


Thanks for my cool Irish hat Capizzi Family!

No comments: