Monday, March 3, 2008

Rice Cereal

This was Connor's third day eating rice cereal and he LOVES IT! :) The pediatrician told us we would have to be patient teaching him to eat with a spoon and that he may not like the consistency of the cereal, but that does not seem to be the case at the Murphy household! Connor has eaten his entire bowl of cereal every night and also opened his mouth the very first time we put the spoon up to it and has opened his mouth with a smile every since! :) I guess he comes by the eating thing naturally! :) We will do rice cereal this month and will begin to add vegetables in in April. He is getting so big! :)

Waiting for my first taste of cereal in my new highchair!

3 comments:

Sue said...

such a big boy! Isn't it so fun to see them experience new things! I am so glad he likes the cereal!

Julia said...

SO glad he's a good eater!!! I'm sure when he comes to Georgio's with Uncle Ben and I he will order the Papa Georgio and not this "pepperoni only" or "sausage only" stuff?!?!

Love,
A. Julia

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.