Thursday, May 29, 2008

Murphy Family Trip to Orlando

We went on a Murphy Family vacation at the beginning of May with Pat's parents, his brother Ryan, sister-in-law Jeni and nephew Cole (we missed you Maryjane and Jon). We stayed at a beautiful home at the Ginn Reunion Resort (thanks Mike and Lisa) and spent our days around the pool and water park and our nights on the deck enjoying yummy adult beverages and partaking in great conversation.

We also spent a day at Disney World where my parents came up from Stuart to meet us. We had a great day and Connor was able to enjoy most of the rides in Fantasyland. Can't wait until he "understands" Disney and I hope he likes it as much as we do!


Daddy and Connor hanging out after playing at the water park

I LOVED the water park! and the pool!


Disney World - Mommy wishes I would wear my sunglasses! :)


They let me stay up for Illuminations at Epcot and I did not get scared or really cry at all! I LOVE my new Dumbo from Grandma and Grandpa Pucci (I hug it all the time) and my light toy from Meme and Pops (I eat it all the time!)


Grandma Pucci, Mommy and Connor

Cole Ryan Murphy

Connor Patrick Murphy

Keeping the boys entertained during dinner


Ryan, Jeni and Cole

Getting ready for a golf cart ride...

Meme and Connor

Daddy and Connor looking good for dinner!

No comments: