Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chicago Visit

Connor and I headed up to Chicago last week. We spent a few days with Erin, Kendall, Tom and Jan (Erin's parents). We basically just hung out at the Cowan's with the kids and had a great time! Er and I got to catch up and the kids got to spend some time together.

I then headed over to Ben and Julia's new house for the remainder of the weekend. My parents were also up visiting them so we were all able to hang out. Their new home is BEAUTIFUL and I am so glad I was able to see it so soon after they moved in. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures, but intend to the next time I am up! We hung out at the Taste of Crystal Lake, had yummy Chicago style pizza at Georgio's on Saturday night and then headed home on Sunday after a yummy breakfast.

It was a great trip spending time with the people I love.

P.S. I did a HORRIBLE job of taking pictures on this trip...I am still working on getting better at this! :)

Connor and Kendall LOVED playing in the pool together!

No comments: