Monday, July 21, 2008

More Connor

Just some more fun pictures of Connor! :)

My Mom has been so much better about taking pictures then I am...I need to take lessons from her.

There are some more new pictures of Connor under The Murphy Family Picture Site on the side of the blog. Check those out, too! :)

CHEESE!

I LOVE to play with these new golf clubs. I just swing them around and around and around...

Look...I can stand! :) This is my new music table and I love to stand and play with it.

My Grandpa and I...my shirt says "If You Think I Nap A Lot, You Should See My Grandpa!". Thanks for the shirt, Grandpa!


This is the shirt Aunt Maryjane and Uncle Jon gave me when I was born. It says Pasta & Potatoes, Italian & Irish. It is the perfect shirt for me and I am so glad it finally fits. Thanks guys! :)

No comments: