Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girls Weekend in Nashville

I was very lucky to get a few days away last weekend and headed to Nashville with a few sorority sisters from IU. Kara, Jamie and I had a great time listening to country music, eating good food, drinking good beer (especially during the day...I LOVE day beer drinking) and spending time together catching up and chatting. It was a great "break" for me and I had a blast.

A big thanks to Pat, Penny and Bob (that is Meme and Pops) for holding the fort down and taking care of Connor while I was away. I know he was in great hands and I was able to relax and have fun all weekend long (this was my first "more then one night away from Connor since he was born").

Unfortunately I only have ONE picture from the weekend, so here it is. Again, I need to be better with my camera!

No comments: