Friday, October 17, 2008

Go Red Sox

We have an interesting Red Sox following in our home. 1) My father was born and raised in Westerly, RI and he (and most of his family) are HUGE Red Sox fans. 2) When I graduated from IU I was big time in to Nomar Garciapara and it started a strange obsession for me and the Red Sox for a few years. I am over the obsession now, but still enjoy the Red Sox. 3) When I met Pat he told me that he was a Cubs fan, but the Red Sox had always been his second favorite team...no reason, they just were. So, we enjoy watching the Boston Red Sox play baseball.

Last night was no exception to this as they pulled off the win. In celebration of the win Connor wore his Red Sox sweater for the first time today. When he was born (almost a year ago...can you believe it?) we were lucky enough to receive it in the mail from Dr. Peter and Nancy Nigri out east (my Dad's cousin is Peter). WE LOVE IT and it looks so cute on Connor. THANK YOU to Peter and Nancy. And, the best part of the story is they are Yankees fans so it made the gift even more special to us...I am sure it was hard for them to buy Red Sox gear.

Dancing! :) He loves music and loves to dance.

Playing hard...water break.

No comments: