Friday, April 9, 2010

Family of Four

I just realized that I posted this news on Facebook a few weeks ago, but forgot to put it on the blog! Exciting news at the Murphy home...after a long 2009 with trying to conceive another child, we have been SUPER blessed in 2010 as we will be adding to our family on or around October 1, 2010. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and am starting to see improvement in how I feel, so hopefully I will be back to my old self soon!
We have decided to find out the sex this time around (we waited until we delivered with Connor) so we should find out at our 20 week ultrasound sometime around May 17th! :)
Words can not express how excited and blessed we are!

1 comment:

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

awesome awesome awesome! (even though i already knew about your fun news... i still wanted to say how happy we are!)