Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Wonder Pets Ride

While we were up in Minnesota the Mall of America's Nickelodeon Adventure Park, Connor tried out his first ride all by himself. Not sure he was ready for it yet! :)
Kendall loves this ride so she was teaching Connor how to raise his arms so the bar could come down.

Having fun waiting for the ride to begin.

The ride starts and Connor is TERRIFIED and not so sure he wants to be on the ride anymore.

Not happy...
Like I said, can you say TERRIFIED!

And, then they stopped the ride to let him off.
To be hornet, Erin and I were laughing while we were watching (just because we knew he would be fine and thought that is how you have to learn to ride rides, right?) and I did not expect them to stop the ride...I just thought he would have to learn by trying. I was wrong when the ride worker stopped it in the middle. We sure did feel bad for laughing then! :)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Ok, I cannot stop laughing at that picture of sweet Connor gripping that bar with a terrified look on his face. I am so sorry that I think it is funny, (my heart does, indeed, also go out to the little fella) but I am sure that over time, he will find that a funny pic too!

Murphy Family said...

Don't worry friend, I think it is hilarous, too! You should have seen Erin and I while it was taking place...we were both laughing and then felt bad when they stopped the ride for him! Not really laughing at him, just with him as we know soon he will not be afraid of that ride! :)