Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Today was my first Halloween and I had a great day! Mommy dressed me up in my Halloween outfit and tired to put me in a pumpkin costume, but it was just way to big and she did not want to upset me...maybe next year! (Thanks JT and Kurt for letting Mommy borrow the costume!).

I had some visitors today...Laura and Anne Byron came over for lunch (thanks guys...can't wait to play again!), Meme stopped by after work, Natalie stopped by after school and then Nick, Sue and Carter Willis came by to trick or treat. Carter and I had a great time!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hanging out on Halloween

Mommy and I...Owen is checking us out in the background

My friend Carter and I...he was a frog, hopefully next year I get to wear a costume (by the way...he is 8 weeks old...do you think I will be that big soon?)

Mommy and Aunt Sue switched babies for the picture...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see new pictures!! We walk by your house every day (multiple times) and I was beginning to worry because it never looks like there is anyone home. I am waiting on our gift to arrive (hopefully I sent it here rather than to you this time) and, when it does, hopefully I can come over and meet the little man. Give Owen some love for me. You look great and hope that you are enjoying this new mom thing!
Take care,
Morrow