Thursday, November 1, 2007

My First Week

Well...I am a week old and have been having a blast at home with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Pucci and all my friends and family that have stopped by to hang out with me.

I am starting to catch on to this eating thing (which makes Mommy very happy) and knock on wood, I am a pretty good sleeper so far (Mommy and Daddy really hope that continues but are both afraid that this ball could drop at ANY time).

Here are a few pictures from my first week.
Do you like my Winnie the Pooh hat?


I like to sleep on my side!

Aunt Maryjane, Owen and I.

Just chilling in my bouncy with my cute face!

Meme, Aunt Cissy and I...thanks for stopping by to see me Cissy and Steve!



Even my doggie is tired with me in the house now! :)

I am pretty cute, aren't I?

All bundled up and ready for my first walk!

Grandma Pucci came on my first walk with us!

Me, Owen and Mommy on our first walk of many! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I just don't think Connor could get any cuter! I love it!