Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for this year and it made Thanksgiving even better then ever! We had a houseful of people and a great time was had by all. Connor enjoyed his first Thanksgiving by being held and spoiled all day...and, it gave Mom and Dad a break which was very nice for them as well!

We had my parents, Pat's parents, Maryjane and Jon, Auntie Honey, Uncle Bill, Auntie Lisa, Sam and Nick all over to our house to celebrate. It was very nice of my Mom's family (Honey, Lisa, Bill, Sam and Nick) to drive down from Chicago to spend a few days with us and it made the holiday extra special.

God has blessed us with so many wonderful friends and amazing families...and now we have a beautiful son to share it all with!

My First Thanksgiving in my super cute outfit (Thanks Aunt Cissy and Uncle Steve!)

Thanksgiving Family Photo

Auntie Honey trying to help me pose for my first Thanksgiving meditation picture...I was not a big fan, so maybe next year!

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Sue said...

yea! new posts, I am so excited!