Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog "Tagged"

My girlfriend Sue (see Willis family blog to the right) "tagged" me on her blog last week and I am finally getting around to participating in this fun game.

The tag said I am supposed to share five random facts about myself, so here it goes!

1. My degree from Indiana University is in Secondary Education/Mathematics and I have never taught a day in my own classroom. I student taught for 12 weeks down in Bloomington, IN and then never pursed the career. I have been in sales and fund-raising jobs since college...but have yet to teach.

2. I have a Winnie the Pooh tattoo on my stomach that I got on Spring Break in South Padre Island, Texas my sophomore year of college. Who knows what I was thinking...

3. I love to organize everything and unfortunately everyone in my life! This may not be as random as I originally hoped (especially for those that know me well), but being organized is a way of life for me, I guess. I am trying to be more relaxed about things...but I still LOVE to be as organized as I can be.

4. I LOVE basset hounds. Most people do not enjoy this breed of dog as they say the are smelly and messy, but I love the big lugs. I hope that someday Pat decides that Connor needs a basset hound...

5. I love to play games and cards. My husband is not a huge game/card player and life just always seems way to busy for this activity lately, but I LOVE it and I miss it. I need to start playing more games again.

I now tag Kelly McCulloch, Sarah Habegger and Mike Barron to post 5 random things about themselves! :) Have fun!

2 comments:

Sue said...

how did I not know about the tatoo?!?!

Murphy Family said...

I can't believe you did not know that. I will have to show you the next time I see you! :)