Thursday, April 3, 2008

Old Friends

About a year ago I was reacquainted with a childhood friend (Melissa) via email. We lived next door to the Hentges Family (Debbie, Roger, Melissa and Jill) when we lived in Minnesota many years ago (Ben and I were born in Minnesota and moved to Illinois when I was in first grade...the Hentges clan all still live in Minnesota).

Melissa and I have continued to chat over email and when I began planning my most recent trip to Minnesota I thought it would be fun to see her if it worked out. We were able to meet Melissa, her husband, her two boys (Jackson and Aidan) and her parents (Debbie and Roger) at the mall on Saturday afternoon.
It was wonderful to see them after all of these years. We talked about old times and just caught up on life.

How fun after all these years...


D and Melissa

Debbie, Connor, D and Melissa

Debbie, Connor, Roger, D and Melissa

No comments: