Monday, April 28, 2008

Florida Trip

Connor and I recently returned from a ten day trip to visit my parents in Florida. We had a great time and took TONS of pictures (I should say Mom took tons of pictures...I came home with 9 on my camera and she had over 100...I still need to get better at taking pictures! :)).

We had fun swimming in the pool, visiting Disney World, going to some yummy restaurants, checking out the beach where Aunt Julia and Uncle Ben are going to get married at the end of May and just hanging out.

Check out the entire album of photos under The Murphy Family Picture Site link to the right.

Enjoy!

Mommy and I ready for the pool

Some pictures from my first of many trips to Disney World

Handsome boy

My first pair of Mickey ears...and, look what I can do with my tounge!

Grandpa and I

I love my sunglasses!

Grandma and I

1 comment:

Sue said...

So cute! And it looks like you had so much fun. Carter has the same bathing suit! :) Good taste and great minds, huh? :)